The AuroraRC Z4 Freestyle is a complete FPV racing quadcopter nearly ready to fly out of the box. It comes pre-built, and configured from the factory, simply add a receiver (PNP version only) and battery, and be up and flying in only about 1 hours time. According to your existing transmitter, you can opt between FrSky and FlySky radio receiver.
At the end of each 4mm arm there is a powerful DYS SHU 2306 2500KV brushless motor with Gemfan 5043 3-leaf propeller.
As first person view system, AuroraRC opted for the Caddx Micro SDR2 PLUS camera and RUSH TANK 5.8GHz 48CH FPV transmitter.
Aurora RC Z4 Freestyle features & specs
- 220mm sized carbon fiber frame (base plate and arm thickness: 4mm);
- Versatile F4 V6 flight controller;
- 35A rated 4-in-1 : BLHELI_S ESC;
- DYS SHU 2306 2500KV (SamGuk series) brushless motors;
- Gemfan 5043 3-bladed propellers (freestyle edition);
- Caddx.us Micro SDR2 PLUS Freestyle camera with 170 degree TURBO EYE lens;
- Professional RUSH TANK 5.8GHz 48CH FPV video transmitter (SmartAudio & PIT mode);
- Rear LED light indicators (configurable through BetaFlight);
- Optional FLYSKY 2A or FRSKY XM+ radio receiver.
Needed to Complete
Aurora RC offers the Z4 Freestyle drone in two package variants. While PNP version requires complete radio system (receiver & transmitter), battery and charger, BNF package (FLYSKY 2A or FRSKY XM+) needs only a compatible remote controller, battery and charger.