GepRC’s new Phoenix3 FPV racing drone is based on their versatile Stable F4 MiniTower. The flight stack includes Omnibus F4 flight controller, 20A BLheli_S ESC and 5.8G/48CH video transmitter. You have two options, BNF with FrSky receiver and PNP no radio module. PX3 feasters small, 140mm size (3″ propeller) carbon fiber main frame with aluminium alloy reinforcements.
GepRC suggest to power their Phoenix3 drone by a 450mah-550mah 3S LiPo. The battery pack can be installed on top as well as on belly of the quadcopter.
GepRC Phoenix PX3 features & specs
- 140mm size carbon fiber frame;
- 7075 Aluminum Alloy canopy;
- 3 inch propeller compatible (3mm bottom plate & 2mm top plate);
- Stable F4 Mini Tower (GEP-F4-BS20A-VTX58200-M);
- BetaFlight 3.2.1 firmware;
- 5.8G/48CH 25/100/200mw VTX;
- 20A BLheli_S 4in1 ESC (BLHeli_S/Dshot 150/300/600);
- GR1206 4500KV brushless motor;
- RunCam Micro Swift 1/3″ 600TVL FPV Camera;
- 3S LiPo compatible (450mah-550mah suggested).
Included accessories with the GepRC PX3 drone
- 4 pairs of EMAX AVAN 3-leaf propellers;
- 2 pieces of 10*150mm battery straps;
- XT30 battery connector;
- 2 pieces of battery silicone pad;
- Optional Frsky XM PLUS radio receiver (only BNF package).