MJX R/C is planning to release a new GPS enabled drone called X103W. According to the first rumors it will have brushed motors (unfortunately) and foldable arms.
In addition to the usual arm lights, it has two bright search lights under its belly. Powered by a 7.4V-1100mAh battery it has up to 14 minutes airborne time.
In order to capture the best field of view, the angle of the on-board camera can be remotely adjusted. MJX claims that thanks to the 1-axis gimbal, the X103W is capable to capture very smooth aerial videos.
MJX X103W quadcopter features & specs
- GPS Positioning System;
- 1020 type coreless motors;
- Barometer altitude hold;
- Headless flight mode;
- One key return to home;
- Intelligent flight modes like Follow me and Point of interest;
- 2K/1080P Full HD camera;
- 1-axis mechanical gimbal with remote angle adjustment;
- 5G WiFi real-time image transmission;
- Bright search lights;
- MJX GPS APP compatible;
- Up to 14 minutes flight time (in optimal weather conditions).
MJX X103W remote controller
As you can see in the image bellow, the MJX X103W is packed with a nice remote controller with foldable antennas, status screen and mobile holder. On front panel, besides the usual control sticks there are only 4 buttons. Under the throttle stick (mode 2) is located the motor arm/disarm button.
MJX includes the following accessories with the X103W quadcopter:
- Remote controller w/ phone holder;
- 2s/1100mAh LiPo battery pack;
- USB charging cable;
- 2 pairs of propellers;
- User Manual.