Over the last few years, MJX R/C stunned us with their cool Bugs series. Now, they came up with a new model, called X104G, which features a different design compared to their previous drones. Like most drones under 100, the MJX X104G also has precise Global Satellite Positioning system and on-board full HD camera. Furthermore, thanks to the 5G WiFi real-time image transmission, you can display the camera’s live video feed on your phone.
According to the advertised specs, the 1500mAh battery allows about 12 minutes of airborne time. Not the best flight time, but at least the LIPO is removable and you can purchase the X104G in bundle with up to 3 flight batteries. Anyway, it is not recommended to fly in a row, without letting the motors to cool down.
MJX X104G drone features & specs
- Compact, light-weight design (187×187×90mm / 187 grams);
- Global Satellite Positioning system (GPS);
- Intelligent flight modes (like: Follow me, Circle hovering, GeoFence and Path flying);
- Headless mode and Barometric altitude hold;
- Precise one key return to home (RTH);
- On-board Full HD camera (1080P);
- 5G WiFi real-time image transmission (FPV);
- Remote with two-way communication;
- Up to 600 meters control distance and 300 meters FPV range;
- About 12 minutes flight time.
MJX includes with the X104G, same type of 2-way remote controller as with the Bugs 2SE. On front panel, besides the two control sticks, there are 4 trimming switches and 4 control buttons (One key Takeoff/Landing, Motor Lock/Unlock, RTH and Photo/Video).
MJX R/C X104G Price & Availability
While you can already place your order for the X104G quadcopter, first batch will be shipped out by TomTop only starting with April 25. Pre-order price is US$81.99 and includes duty free shipping. At checkout you can opt for 1, 2 or 3 flight batteries. Through their mobile APP, using this “PAYPALAPP” code you can have extra 10% off for all orders over $30.
Included accessories with the MJX X104G drone
- Remote Controller;
- Phone holder bracket;
- 3.8V/1500mAh flight battery;
- USB battery charger;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- 4 pieces of landing gears;
- Drone usage guide.
Sponsored post by TomTop