According to the first rumors, the new HGLRC Arrow3 152mm FPV drone will be offered in two variants. While the 4S version will have 3600KV motors, the 6S one will have 2400KV motors. Both models will be available, with FrSky or FlySky radio receiver.
HGLRC Arrow 3 features & specs
- 152mm sized carbon fiber frame;
- 4s and 6s versions available;
- Forward F4 Mini flight controller w/ built-in BetaFlight OSD;
- 1408 3600KV (4s) or 2400KV (6s) brushless motors;
- Gemfan 3052 3 inch 3-blade propellers;
- Forward 45A 4in1 Mini ESC;
- Caddx Ratel 1200TVL FPV Camera;
- HGLRC XJB TX20.V2 5.8G/48CH Mini FPV Transmitter (25/100/200/350mW power);
- Optional Frsky XM+ Receiver or FlySky FS-ABS V2 radio receiver.
Needed to be completed with
While BNF version requires only battery and compatible transmitter, the PNP package requires additionally radio receiver. For first person view flights you will also need FPV goggles.