The Chines Lunar New Year comes with a new GPS enabled quadcopter called JIAQI S500. At first look the JIAQI S500 combines the design of the JJRC X7 with the features of the MJX Bugs 2 SE.
Thanks to the fail-safe return to home feature, when the flight battery is near empty or the drone is out of controller’s range, the JIAQI S500 will return autonomously to the take-off point.
Its advertised flight time is somewhere between the one provided by the X7 and the MJX Bugs 2 SE. According to the manufacturer’s specs the GNN-7.4V/2500mAh battery allows about 20 minutes flight time.
JIAQI S500 drone core features
- GPS positioning system;
- Powerful brushless motors;
- Precise one key return to home (GPS assisted RTH);
- Fail-safe RTH on low battery or RC signal loss;
- Altitude hold & headless modes;
- Multiple light speed modes (High/Medium/Low);
- Smart flight modes (Track Flight, Surround flight and Mobile Follow);
- On-board 1080P camera;
- 5G WiFi real-time image transmission;
- Up to 500 meters control range and 150 meters FPV range;
- About 20 minutes flying time.