Last year we had luck to review the JJPRO X3 HAX, a entry level GPS enabled drone and now we are back to introduce you its direct successor, the JJRC X3P Hax+.
Besides some minor design changes, the second generation JJR/C Hax+ drone comes with only few worth to mention upgrades. While both versions are powered by same capacity battery (2s/2000mAh), the news X3P Hax+ has about 1-2 minutes extra flight time (at least on paper…). The LIPO pack features standard micro USB port, which allows to be recharged using almost any phone charger.
Surely, the biggest improvement of the JJPRO X3P is around its 1080P camera. While the 1st generation HAX had a fixed camera, the HAX+ comes with remote camera angle adjustment. You can have the best image quality in a quadcopter, but if you can’t spot on the thing you want to film, it is mainly useless. For example, without this feature you will not be able to make a roof inspection.
JJRC X3P Hax+ features & specs
- GPS positioning system;
- Powerful 2300KV brushless motors with self-tightening propellers;
- High capacity battery with micro USB charging port;
- Colorful LED lights for night flights;
- Smart flight modes (like Follow me, Point of interest and Circle hovering);
- Accurate one key return to home;
- Fail-safe return to home;
- Headless flight mode and altitude hold;
- Full HD, 1080p camera with remote camera adjustment;
- 5G WiFi real-time transmission;
- Up to 500 meters control range;
- About 16-18 minutes of airborne time.
Included accessories with the JJRC Hax+ X3P drone
- Remote controller with phone holder;
- 7.4V 2000mAh Li-Po battery;
- USB charging cable;
- 1 pair of spare propellers;
- Prop wrench;
- User guide.